From the article:
TUALATIN, Ore — A family-run business in Tualatin that has been open for more than 50 years was destroyed in a fire early Sunday morning.
Crews were called to Clark Lumber and True Value Hardware on SW Nyberg Street around 2:30 a.m. Even though crews got there within a few minutes, firefighters had to remain outside due to the heat, intensity and fuel load in the steel frame and concrete building.
The building was “like an oven” as tools, paints and other contents burned. Witnesses say they heard the sound of exploding propane tanks and other items for hours.